Walter Cohen

You missed the point.
I have ice buildup/dams in winter and am looking for a way to cut down or
eliminate it from occurring.
My gutters work fine when there isn't ice in them.

Walter

"Micro Angelo" wrote in message
In a previous posting, Usenet was endowed with the following text from
"Walter Cohen" :

I thought there was something akin to a gutter, but not with a trough

for
water, that would disperse water as it came down the roof to the edge.
Obviously it would not catch any rain water but simply disperse it out

over
the roof edge. Does something like this exist?

I was thinking that in order to eliminate gutters clogged with ice in

winter
months if I could just allow the water from melting snow to just

disperse
out over the edge of the roof to the ground below.

If nothing like this exists or if it just wouldn't work then......never

mind
(or...fugedaboutit).

Thanks,
Walter

The product you thinking about is crap. After you buy them, realize they
are crap, remove them and install real rain gutters, you will have spent
4 times as much money as you should have.

Just do the right thing. Install rain gutters and route the water where
it will do the least harm.

Mike