dadiOH

HRL wrote:
"dadiOH" wrote in message
Walter Cohen wrote:
I thought there was something akin to a gutter, but not with a
trough for water, that would disperse water as it came down the
roof to the edge. Obviously it would not catch any rain water but
simply disperse it out over the roof edge. Does something like
this exist?

I was thinking that in order to eliminate gutters clogged with ice
in winter months if I could just allow the water from melting snow
to just disperse out over the edge of the roof to the ground
below.

If nothing like this exists or if it just wouldn't work
then......never mind (or...fugedaboutit).

Rainhandler
http://www.rainhandler.com/

Kind of expensive isn't it? About $20 a foot for materials.

You misread the price but even if it was $20.ft, so what? Why tell me? The
OP wanted a name and I gave it to him...up to him to decide if he wants to
buy.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...