Andy Dingley

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 20:59:25 +0200, John Hewitt
wrote:

I wonder can any one out there suggest a supplier??

Just get some firebricks and build a hearth. Town gas needed blown air
to do anything useful, but propane can braze on natural draught.

Personally I use oxy-propane for this. Running costs are little more
than propane (gas cost is negligible below the bottle rental, which
I'm renting for oxy-acetylene welding anyway). I can also have either
a much smaller hot flame for small jobs, or I can fire up a 6" wide
line burner that's enough heat to do some forgework with.
--
Smert' spamionam