Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Reyd, welcome back and congrad's
wondered where you were
how's the hand all healed up an no problems I hope?

Have fun and TAKE CARE, (like don't get hurt).
Leo Van Der Loo

Reyd wrote:
and I am going tommorow to my first day of paid work on a lathe. I may
only have a few days of work, but its a start.

I started hunting for a job involving woodturning after reading so many
of the posts on here.
thanks especially to those of you who replied to my incessant questions
and pestering, as well as those who helped me get started by sending me
tools to get started.

-Reyd
P.S. the reason I haven't been around to post dozens of odd questions is
because I have been hiking/climbing/canoeing/hiking for the last month.