My Old Tools

Contractors saws have the trunion attached to the underside of the table,
usually 4 bolts. Loosen the 4 bolts and shift the trunion in the
appropriate direction, then make sure the blade is parallel to the miter
slots. In some cases, the bolt holes don't have enough slop to get it
centered. In that case, call Delta if it's new, or get out the file if it's
not.

--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com
"Rich Durkee" wrote in message
om...
For the first time since I bought the Delta Contractors saw a year ago
I am trying to cut a 45 degree mitre in the ends of the jewelry box
sides. However when I tilt the blade to 45 degrees, the blade hits on
the insert. I noticed that when the blade is at 90 degrees the blade
is not centered in the slot in the insert, but I don't see where there
is anything I can do to move it over to the left a little bit. At 45
the blade doesn't hit by much but definitely hits. Don't see anything
in the manual about an auxiliary insert for cutting 45s so I what's
the problem?

Rich Durkee