Doug Miller

In article , (Rich Durkee) wrote:
For the first time since I bought the Delta Contractors saw a year ago
I am trying to cut a 45 degree mitre in the ends of the jewelry box
sides. However when I tilt the blade to 45 degrees, the blade hits on
the insert. I noticed that when the blade is at 90 degrees the blade
is not centered in the slot in the insert, but I don't see where there
is anything I can do to move it over to the left a little bit. At 45
the blade doesn't hit by much but definitely hits. Don't see anything
in the manual about an auxiliary insert for cutting 45s so I what's
the problem?

If you're using a blade stabilizer, you have it on the wrong side of the
blade. If you're not using a stabilizer, I'm stumped -- misalignment, maybe?

--
Regards,