Bruce White

You will get a lot of responses on this one. I've had a DVR since they came
out. No problems whatsoever. It was a marked improvement over the original
Nova3000.

As an attachment, I'd get the outboard tool rest attachment, it really lets
you get big, not deep, but big.

-Bruce
www.webpages.charter.net/brewster

"Doug Dubowski" wrote in message
ers.com...
I am in the market for new lathe and I am seriously considering a Nova

DVR
3000 lathe. I haven't seen one personally and don't know anyone who owns
one. What does everyone who owns or has used this lathe think about it?
Are there any accessories that should be purchased with the lathe?

Thanks.

DD