dan

What's that Lassie? You say that jim rozen fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by 24 Aug 2004 07:13:10 -0700:

In article t, asdf says...

You're going to kill yourself.

From the replies to all the comments that have been
made to his questions, this sounds less than probable.
Seems like he has a pretty good approach to new
equipment.

Jim

Thanks for the vote of confidence Jim.

I do have a healthy respect for powered equipment.

My first real job for 12yrs. was in a warehouse driving all manor of
forklifts. That's where I learned how to estimate tight clearances.
The narrow isle trucks were about 50" wide, and the isles were about
110". That doesn't leave much when half of the isle has a 48" wide
pallet in it.
--

Dan