Philip Davies

"StealthUK" wrote in message
om...
Jerry Built wrote in message

.. .
DIY Novice wrote:
Is brushed steel good at maintaining it's appearance and easy
to clean?

It's a real swine - if the surface gets rubbed by something hard,
e.g. cutlery, it "bruises", and the marks are difficult to remove.

What exactly is the difference between it and stainless steel?

Same metal, different finish, in all probability.

J.B.

An appliance retailer told me that using baby oil with a soft cloth
was the best way of cleaning steel surfaces. Yet to try it though!

I use WD40. Does a good job and quick and easy to restore as new