NoOne N Particular

whoa whoa whoa. I was just kidding trying to get the OP to tell me where
the Lowes was so I could go buy the Delta. (Hence the smiley face).

Wayne

"Harry B. Pye" wrote in message
groups.com...
Yeah, the Delta is a real pos.

This is absolutely not true! The Jet may be better, slightly better, than
the Delta but the Delta is certainly not a POS.

I've had mine for over two years, use it almost every day and have had
absolutely no trouble with it. Maybe the plastic handles break but mine
haven't. Of course if you set them up like lug nuts on your car wheels,
expect some breakage. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that both of them

are
made in the same factory. Possibly different specs but very, very similar.

If I were you I'd keep the Jet because even if you get a really great deal
on the Delta, you will lose money selling the Jet. Seems to be a no

brainer
for me.

Harry