jerrybuilt

Default OT? Help with detering cats

"P.A.Osborne" wrote:
Rick Hughes wrote:
I found my Rottweiler dogs pretty good deterrent

Alternatively get yourself a cat.
It will keep others away and as you have discovered it
wont crap in your own garden.

Yes, you can have a stinky "litter tray" indoors for the thing
to soil and scratch in, which you'll have to clean, cat food to
buy, feeding equipment to clean, vets bills to pay, possibly
cat excrement in the house, a very unhygienic animal walking
on your surfaces, possible incoming "foreign" animals coming
in through the cat flap you've had to buy, fit, and clean/
maintain that promptly "spray" everywhere, furniture damage,
and so on.

You could just shoot the interlopers for a permenant and
simple solution. I have heard that a pressure washer with a
"jet" nozzle is highly effective.

Sent via the PAXemail system at paxemail.com