Noeta

Default Bosch dishwasher cycle problem

The wiring diagrams for appliances are often taped to the back side of

kick
panels. That's where I found the diagrams for both my JennAir range and
KitchenAid dishwasher. Both appliances had service information and

diagrams
in plastic bags hidden behind these panels. The material for the DW
outlined the key sequence that put the unit into diagnostic mode and
explained the procedure.

If you are able to diagnose the problem, you can find parts at
www.repairclinic.com They have a heater unit with sensor for $98 and a
program control module for $142.
http://www.repairclinic.com/0081.asp?RccPartID=467038
http://www.repairclinic.com/0081.asp?RccPartID=820940

The schematics for my Boash were folding up in the front of the base tray.
They are right though- You have a big bucks dishwasher. I'd at least call
Bosch and explain the problem.