Vox Humana

Default Bosch dishwasher cycle problem

"David Martin" wrote in message
om...
I recently started having a problem with my Bosch 2-year old
dishwasher (SHU5315). When the time left indicator LED gets to 1
minute left, it just keeps going and going and never stops until I
manually cancel the cycle. It does this on all wash settings except
for the 9-minute rinse setting. Has anyone else ever encountered
similar behavior?

After searching through misc.consumers.house, I have seen some
posts which suggest that the heat sensor needs to be resoldered. Only,
not having a schematic of the washer, I am not sure where the heat
sensor is. Does anyone know how to get technical information about
Bosch appliances?

Thanks in advance for any help.

The wiring diagrams for appliances are often taped to the back side of kick
panels. That's where I found the diagrams for both my JennAir range and
KitchenAid dishwasher. Both appliances had service information and diagrams
in plastic bags hidden behind these panels. The material for the DW
outlined the key sequence that put the unit into diagnostic mode and
explained the procedure.

If you are able to diagnose the problem, you can find parts at
www.repairclinic.com They have a heater unit with sensor for $98 and a
program control module for $142.
http://www.repairclinic.com/0081.asp?RccPartID=467038
http://www.repairclinic.com/0081.asp?RccPartID=820940