David Martin

Default Bosch dishwasher cycle problem

I recently started having a problem with my Bosch 2-year old
dishwasher (SHU5315). When the time left indicator LED gets to 1
minute left, it just keeps going and going and never stops until I
manually cancel the cycle. It does this on all wash settings except
for the 9-minute rinse setting. Has anyone else ever encountered
similar behavior?

After searching through misc.consumers.house, I have seen some
posts which suggest that the heat sensor needs to be resoldered. Only,
not having a schematic of the washer, I am not sure where the heat
sensor is. Does anyone know how to get technical information about
Bosch appliances?

Thanks in advance for any help.

-David,