BigWallop

Default Bosch battery charger (for a drill)

"Matthew Ames" wrote in message
"b_white" wrote in message
This charger is the same as mine, which is for my GBH24 VRE 24Volt

Hammer
Drill. I doubt that there is anything wrong with the charger itself,

rather,
the battery is knacked. This is precisely the same effect I had with my
original battery which went the same way.

Just put an amp meter inline with the battery and it appears to be

charging
at about 100ma

How long are you leaving the batteries in the charger ? The batteries won't
charge in five minutes if they've been left discharged for any length of
time or are new. New batteries should be left on charge for at least eight
hours before being used, and if the batteries have been left for months
without charge, then they'll probably need the same treatment.

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com