Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recommend a magnifying lamp please.

Have you had your eyes tested? I'd be very careful, ie macular degeneration
starts very slowly. For lights for helping vision Optima Low vision or even
RNIB, many of the posh ones are no better but cost a lot more.
Quite the opposite of what normally happens.

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"misterroy" wrote in message
Last time I took the back off an Iphone I could see which screws needed a
3 pronged screwdriver and which were 4. Yesterday, I had to remember which
was which.
Can the panel recommend a magnifying lamp?