Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT: Left hand down?

On 06/13/2021 11:38 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Does it display it in mirror language so you're used to the output like
a mirror? If not I can imagine people turning the wrong way.

No, it's just a camera. I always bacl into parking spaces if possible
and other than the cat all I use it for is to see the concrete stops
that are usually too narrow to see in the mirrors.

Cats are the dirtiest creatures on the planet, despite the myth. They
don't bathe, they just lick, which doesn't remove fleas for example.
Imagine if instead of taking a bath or shower, you just licked your
finger and rubbed it on your skin. Apart from taking 100 times longer,
it would be 100 times less effective.

The cat has been curious when I'm washing my face at the bathroom sink.
I've offered to scrub him down but he isn't interested.

A couple of weeks ago he managed to be in the wrong place at the wrong
time and I dripped some Spectracide (weed and grass killer) on his butt.
He definitely didn't appreciate being held under the lawn spigot.

I'm surprised your cat doesn't run off when it hears the engine. Every
cat I've owned/known/seen is scared ****less of engines, especially when
mine was sleeping in the actual engine bay when I started it. It's
lucky it wasn't in contact with the belts.

The cat doesn't mind the car or motorcycle. In fact he appears from
someplace when I drive in. He'll lounge around on the lawn while I
mowing until I get too close and then he'll go wherever he goes. He's
back when the engine stops.