Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Friday, 11 June 2021 at 15:49:44 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 11/06/2021 15:23, whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 11 June 2021 at 13:48:30 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 11/06/2021 11:23, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 18:28:16 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Of course Tim would agree. It was the point he was making.

rolls eyes DickHeadxx is just *really* *REALLY* thick.
That's a bit rich coming from someone who claimed:
1) eating meat "making viruses that are lethal to mankind antibiotic
resistant".
And when told viruses have always resistant to antibiotics you still
say:
2) "becoming more so because of or exposure to antibiotics in
meat."

It took a few goes from numerous poster for you to actually accept
that
"eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant" was a lie.

3) Despite claiming to be an expert on the Raspberry Pi, you claimed
that "the Pi can't be considered the best choice for a serious / long
term system is that it runs on an SD and that's not good for long term
writes". You were disingenuous to the poster who pointed the RPi can
load from SD card and then no more writes. So no writing at all once
the
image is loaded onto the card.

Your eyes may roll, but first look in the mirror to see a fanatic
devoid
of judgement and knowledge.
The problem is, if you are 'keeping' (unnaturally of course) an
animal
that is destined to be killied and it's flesh eaten, if it get's ill
and dies the exploiter (of that animal and it's flesh) won't get much
/ any money for it if it dies.

So the exploiter would likely be willing to waste *some* money / time
on it (all the exploited animals have a price / value on their heads
of course so it's not compassion, just 'money') and gives it
antibiotics, those antibiotics will then stay in that creature for
some time and the rules re how much can be left before the animal
*then* killed (?), chopped up and it flesh eaten by us are likely to
be such a time when it's considered to be below some arbitrary level,
eg, not none? Hence *our* antibiotic resistance.
Would that be antibiotic resistance to viruses? As you've already been
told the jury is out on that one. Either way I am happy to ban the use
of antibiotics on all animals.
And the exploiters talk about this with no sense of irony (because to
them there is none, it's just a commodity, even though it's often
more
intelligent than their 'pet' dog), 'I need to get it well to send it
to the abattoir ...' .
Food is food. Your plant food is a commodity too.
I sort of get the idea of getting a prisoner 'well' before applying
the death sentence as 'the point' is to apply the 'ultimate
punishment' you can apply to a sentient being', taking it's life and
that is most pertinent / relevant when they are full of life (like
all
the very young animals killed for their flesh).

If you kill an animal (or person) because they are suffering it's
called 'a mercy killing' when you are doing it for them, not you /
society (and if it your pet they still don't use a bolt gun or gas
before cutting it's throat).
So advocate an alternative method of slaughter. I'd be happy to ban
the
use of CO2, would you?
Cheers, T i m

p.s. Another example of DickHeadxx's blinkered focus on animal
welfare
(because he likes the taste of animal flesh too much).
I like it because it is part of a natural healthy diet, and where I
want
my loved ones to grow with a fully developed brain, and not be stunted
when children are fed a strict vegan diet and end up with a IQ over 10
points lower than a child eating a vegetarian diet.

Do you have a link or something where this is stated as a researched
FACT.
As I don't believe they have tested your theory on kids for 20+ years

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/gu...t-healthy-kids
Yes it's difficult and you need to be intelligent enough to understand,
but most parents find it easier to send their kids off to takeaways or
use delivery services , so they can stay in and watch reality TV shows.

I feel it is hard to beat the BBC for accuracy. There must be other
articles.

https://qz.com/1622642/making-your-k...me-in-belgium/

Which does suggest there is genuine harm.

Forcing kids to do anything is harmful

Thats bull**** with some stuff like going to school etc.

and sometimes illegal.

and sometimes its illegal not to.