Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT. Cop Misbehavior

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 20:02:47 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 06/11/2021 02:03 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:45:13 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

An Arkansas cop flipped a woman's car after she slowed and activated her hazard lights.
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/10/dashcam-video-state-trooper-flips-pregnant-womans-car-when-she-doesnt-pull-over-soon-enough-n395932

Yup, 27 yr veteran trooper. All for a speeding ticket. In Arkansas the drivers
manual tells you to do that if you feel it is a hazardous location. She is now
suing because they did 144 pit maneuvers last year. A comment by the trooper:
well she drove into the wall. WTF, upside down? Also: She's not very pregnant.
What a bunch of road warriors... putz's is more like it.

She should have stopped right next to the wall and hoped somebody tore
the stupid son of a bitch's door off when he tried to get out. If I were
a cop I wouldn't want to run a traffic stop in that location.

Having had an interesting adolescence I'd probably have done a brake
check about the time he was lining up...

That would not be wise, especially with these jerks.

--
Tekkie