Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop,alt.usage.english
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Left hand down?

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 18:08:17 +0100, wrote:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 12:13:11 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse. And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

You ranted about the same thing in 2017. Tedious.

You remembered I did that. You're not right in the head.