Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3a_Urgent=e2=80=99_British_report_ calls_for_c?=?Q?omplete_cessation_of_COVID_vaccines_in_humans? =

On 6/12/2021 10:20 AM, Marilyn Manson wrote:
On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 6:18:43 PM UTC-4, Fony Fauci wrote:
An urgent preliminary report of Yellow Card data issued by the UK-based Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd submitted to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) states that the MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the
Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans.

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...nes-in-humans/

I tend to not trust researchers that can't count, especially at the single digit level.

...Director Dr. Tess Lawrie (MBBCh, PhD), says: we have searched the Yellow Card
reports using pathology-specific key words to group the data according to the
following five [sic] broad, clinically relevant categories:

- Bleeding, Clotting and Ischaemic ADRs
- Immune System ADRs
- Pain ADRs
- Neurological ADRs
- ADRs involving loss of Sight, Hearing, Speech or Smell
- Pregnancy ADRs

Even the publishers of the web page wanted to make sure that readers knew
that they weren't mis-quoting the Director. - five [sic] -

If they can't count to 6 correctly, how accurate can the rest of the analysis be?

I looked at the page and a couple of their doctors. They are just a
tiny group but today anybody with a fax machine and an internet page can
make a lot of noise. Seems there are more kooks out there than normal
people.