Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: What words or phrases annoy you?

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 16:30:01 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 11/06/2021 15:48, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:14:59 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 11/06/2021 11:36, T i m wrote:

The only ones that get close are those people repeat a lot at the end
of a sentence like 'do you know what I mean' or 'yeah' (as if to
prompt a response to confirm your continuing attention).

Then there's the odd character about that writes a statement in
sentences that end with a question mark?

Sometimes several in one short posting?

[You see what I did there?]

Yes, you made a **** of yourself, *again*.

You're too up yourself to see that Spike did it on purpose.

Or, how about the idea that I 'got it' perfectly well and just
explained *why* I do what I do (and you snipped of course) but he (and
you) are both too thick / left brained to see it!

To show that
people who make a statement with a question mark at the end look like ****s.

Nope, see, you just confirmed 100% that *you* picked up the ****ty end
of the stick, *AGAIN*. See, Spuke didn't even need to signpost like he
did, I got it without, but because you use the same (crude) GPP module
( good luck knowing that reference so the Googling should keep you
busy all afternoon), you would both assume you would have to signpost
it for others as you would need it for yourselves.

That's why I don't generally even bother explaining anything to you as
it's like talking to a baby, or cyborg.

Except you're too myopic to see it.

Oh the irony.

Presumably from desperation in
trying to score points and face-planting in the process.

And how does that feel, given how many time you (both) do it (to
yourselves!!!!).

I bet another thing you wouldn't see is yet another personal attack on
me, when all I was doing was answering the OP's question with stuff
that didn't relate to either you, or yer left brained troll mate /
sock?

Really, how about you both see if you can find yourselves a grown-up
hobby, or women (ok, I appreciate the last one is pushing it), but
anything that means you are wholly dependent for me to have something
resembling a normal life? I mean it's flattering n all, just that I'm
embarrassed for the pair of you. ;-(

Cheers, T i m