Posted to alt.home.repair

Default U.S. Home Values Up 2 Trillion Dollars This Year

On 6/11/2021 9:16 AM, Frank wrote:
On 6/11/2021 1:34 AM, MikeJ wrote:
micky wrote in
:

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 14:35:33 -0700 (PDT), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ers-America-go
t-2T-richer-months-year.html

I don't think anyone will pay 2 trillion for my house.

Nice. Very nice!

I just googled my address and looked at the Zillow estimate.Â* It is
unreal and claims it went up $17,000 in one month.

Inflation is running 5% and some moron said it is only 3% if you
discount fuel and food.

A week or so ago CBS Sunday Morning did a segment on housing. Crazy.
Houses listed for 400k had eight bitters and it sold for 500k. an open
house had a line of people waiting to go through and 50 cars down the
street.

My neighbor sold his house in one day. Listed and advertised on Day
one, sold above listed price by 10k the next day.