Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile C R E T I N Alert!

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 12:36:45 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

People who pronounce 'aitch' as 'Haich'.
People who say 'anythink'.
People who say things like '3am in the morning'.
People who call the car the 'Robin Reliant'.
People who say 'we was'.

I don't really care about and are just funny when used incorrectly or
are already intentionally so, like 'Rocket surgeon'.

The only ones that get close are those people repeat a lot at the end
of a sentence like 'do you know what I mean' or 'yeah' (as if to
prompt a response to confirm your continuing attention).

Cheers, D i m

Interesting ...your advanced SENILITY, that is, D I M!