Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,comp.mobile.android
Joerg Lorenz Joerg Lorenz is offline

Default Overcharging the battery

Am 11.06.21 um 16:05 schrieb rbowman:
On 06/11/2021 04:55 AM, Joerg Lorenz wrote:
That sounds like an ultra cheap non-device-manufacturer-standard
replacement battery.

I've got a Novatel MiFi and their batteries are prone to pregnancy. They
tell you to not leave it plugged in but I use it for internet access 24/7.

One of our clients send in a laptop for testing with our products and
included the same model. It arrived without the back cover because of
the bulging.

People using such crap are irresponsible.
*EOD* for me.