Posted to alt.home.repair

Default U.S. Home Values Up 2 Trillion Dollars This Year

On 6/10/2021 10:25 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 14:35:33 -0700 (PDT), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9673329/Homeowners-America-got-2T-richer-months-year.html

I don't think anyone will pay 2 trillion for my house.

The way things are going, maybe they will next year.

I sold, then bought a new house. Looking at Zillow, the house I sold is
value at 30k more in 2 1/2 years. While the extra would be nice, it
does not cover the 60k+ the house I bought went up in the same time.

I'm staying with a friend in NJ this week. Her place jumped at least
500K in the past year. She does not rent her place out but if she did,
it would get 15K a week.