Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FreeSat.

In article ,
williamwright wrote:
On 10/06/2021 09:35, T i m wrote:

Or they try to install it themselves, it mis-tunes to the wrong tx,

(How often / easy is that to happen and under what circumstances would
you say? I mean, don't the TV's often ask for your location / 'Region

TV reception being what it is, the strongest signal might be the wrong
signal.

Is that still the case with digital?

If 'automatic' tuning doesn't work because it can be confused by which
transmitter(s?) to use, would that mean tuning it manually and what
typically happens after when a re-tune is required?

They get a grandchild to do it.

Bill

--
*Sorry, I don't date outside my species.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.