Posted to uk.d-i-y
RobH RobH is offline

Default Lifting a paving stone a few mm on one side

On 09/06/2021 21:06, R D S wrote:
On 09/06/2021 20:51, ARW wrote:

Is the cat happy?

We think so but he has 'resting bitch face', it's hard to tell.

If so leave as it is.

They are going to be *******s to lift.

One is lifted, if I can't get the other up, it can stay put.

I had a poltergeist style dream last night, I was walking on them and
they were rocking, then the ground beneath collapsed and it all went to
****.
I'm obviously obsessed. I need help.

As others have said, it's not easy lifting internal paving stones /
flags. I know as I've tried it, and it takes a lot of patience as well
as time. It can be done but it's a bitch if it's not level the first time.