Posted to alt.home.repair
The Great Radio Surfing Channel The Great Radio Surfing Channel is offline

Default This Old House hosted by Richard Karn

There was a brief run of episodes of This Old House that was hosted by Richard Karn from Home Improvement. I remember seeing it!
I believe this was not long after Home Improvement was canceled, Viewers complained that although Karn was still the likable guy he portrayed on Home Improvement, it wasnt very wise to have a celebrity host the show unless he was an expert in home Improvement. Karn was ill at ease at times..

Does anyone have an episode of This Old House hosted by Richard Karn? I can trade for something from my tape library. Just name a show and episode, and if I have that episode, we can trade tapes.