Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Water pressure pump keeps turning on

On 6/8/2021 8:56 PM, dan wrote:
On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 18:38:13 -0700, Bob F wrote:
You said earlier that you have one pump and tanks feeding this pump as a
booster. Is there another pressure tank following it? I've been assuming
there is, but may be wrong, or, I misunderstood the system ahead of it.

Water comes in from the tank to the pump to the one and only blue bladder.
Then it goes to the house.

I don't know what it's called so if I call it a "pressure pump" or a
"booster pump" it means the same thing to me.

But those words may have different meaning to you.
There is only one of each item.

In your situation, since you have pressure coming in to the pump,
booster pump would be appropriate.

So is "the tank" a storage tank higher than your house? IIRC, you did
say it has pressure coming in from it to the pump we have been discussing.