Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Light 3 core silicone mains cable?

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 18:58:30 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

snip

If you don't mind waiting for it to arrive:-

No, no particular rush, especially for the right stuff at the best
price and often stuff gets here from China faster than from the UK in
any case!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194111970...AOSwKxlglkO R

At 3.54 / m (+1.20 p&p) for the 3 core x .5 it's quite a bit more
expensive than the other solutions offered so far (but half what I was
looking at previously) and whilst it can be had in black, the cores
aren't the std EU harmonised colours but I guess I could sleeve them
in any case?

Choices! ;-)

Cheers, T i m