Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default West Virginia offering guns as prizes in COVID vaccine lottery

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 19:22:19 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...

On 6/5/2021 2:39 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 14:00:18 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 6/4/2021 7:51 AM, Frank wrote:
On 6/3/2021 4:19 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 10:54:39 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 6/3/2021 10:09 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 7:53:58 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 6/3/2021 6:14 AM, Buck Fiden wrote:
On 6/2/21 11:01 PM, Bod wrote:
WTF !

The same tactic Joe Bribem uses.
"Hey little girl, you want a piece of candy while I sniff your hair?"
Speaking of Joe, they are calling him Joejam here. He is spending
practically every weekend in Delaware and he is now at his beach
house.
Ties up traffic and even closes airspace and businesses than need it.

Of course Trump's frequent travels to NJ, closing air spaces or his
trips
to NYC where a whole block of Midtown was closed off, no complaints
about that.....

Don't think he did it practically every weekend like Biden does.

I was here when Biden was campaigning from his basement and had to pass
the road to his house and back as often as 5 days a week.* Fortunately I
only ran into the end of a Joe Jam once.* He would go out in the
afternoon an go down to the riverfront and then back home.* Hardly ever
left town.

Sounds like a smart guy. As I recall, there was a pandemic at the
time. The
last thing you'd want to see would be lots of needless travel and
maskless
death rallys or some such.

Yes he was smart.* If he was out there and talked a lot people would
have seen what he stood for and that he was on the edge of senility.

And still Biden is 3 times as smart as trump.

I don't think so because Bribem is just a Trojan horse, a shell to in-act the
Marxist/Dem playbook.

Hey Bob did you see my earlier post? Huh? I don't see a retort, because you
can't.

Bob is a commie and just loves Biden.

And a racist.

--