Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:33:29 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 06/06/2021 17:15, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

So why *don't* you eat sheep or cows but eat everything else?

There has to be *a* reason, (religious, cultural, cult 'rules', your
parents were a cow and a sheep (does that make a troll?), allergy,
taste, logical inconsistency etc) unless you really are just
completely bonkers ( my money is on the last one).

It's called 'freedom of choice'.

snip BS and yet more attempted distraction

So still no actual answer then?

Anyone would think you were lying and you do eat cows and sheep?

No one is questioning (or interested in) your freedom of choice, I'm
asking what criteria that goes behind your 'choices' (something I
could easily do with anything I choose between).

Cheers, T i m