Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT - covid tests at home

On 06/05/2021 05:40 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 18:34:57 -0400, Buck Fiden
wrote:

On 6/5/21 5:57 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 12:32:29 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 05/06/2021 12:21, Buck Fiden wrote:
On 6/4/21 8:37 AM, wrote:
It's the same damned thing as with a national health system. Someone
always pays for someone else to use it.

Cindy Hamilton

Would you mind paying for my car insurance? And as long as you got your
checkbook out, pay my homeowner's insurance too.

Err, ALL insurances work the way that Cindy mentioned.
Well, not exactly. When it's run by the government it can be
up to 70% cheaper. No "investors" and "business owners" (AKA playboys
gambling with money pops left them) to pay off.
National car insurance in BraZil costs around U$ 8 a year, and
covers hospital bills and disability. It's mandatory

That's nice but cindycrat doesn't want to pay $8/yr, she wants some
out-state Republican to pay for hers, I think.

I don't know who that is, but she's right. Republicans should
pay their share. Democrats pay the bulk of taxes in the US.

Do you have any shred of support for that conjecture?