Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Anchor Hocking versus Pyrex oven save glass measuring cups

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 06:26:00 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Not in our house. Each of us does the tasks to which our capabilities
are most suited. Cooking and cleaning might be done by either of us.

We're remodeling the kitchen. Yesterday I primed the walls and ceiling,
then mowed the lawn, none of which requires any particular skill. He's
in charge of mechanicals, because he has skills there that I don't.

Oh, and everybody has to check that the toilet seat is configured properly
for their own use. None of that "men have to put the seat down" bull****
in our family.

Much respect.