Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default West Virginia offering guns as prizes in COVID vaccine lottery

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 20:05:02 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 06/04/2021 02:45 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 12:23:05 -0400, posted for all of us to
digest...

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:19:33 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 06/03/2021 04:02 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 1:33:46 AM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 04:01:59 +0100, Bod wrote:

WTF !
You gotta know your audience and apparently guns are expected to bring in
the biggest numbers of vax seekers in WV.

Ohio uses a million dollar lottery while Minnesota dangles a free fishing
license, tickets to the state fair,

Do they include vouchers for "fried foods on a stick" ? No point going
to the state fair without enjoying the cuisine.

Cindy Hamilton

Ooh, ooh, Vikings! The Sons of Norway make their appearance at the fair
every year and the Vikings are a rite of passage. I'm not sure of the
species of the ground meat, pig I think, breaded, and deep fried.

I stick to the rosettes which are bad enough. The booth next door has
deep fried cheese curds. The fair was canceled last year, probably
improving the overall health of the community.

I miss the NH State Fair. It's a more diverse area so there are cannoli
to die for.

We went to the State Fair in Minot one year when we were touring the
Dakotas. It was like going back in time.
It wasn't like the carnival atmosphere of most State Fairs. It was
more of a farm show. Lots of big equipment on display
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/dakota/Nice%20treactor.jpg

The only put a fender on for one set of tires! It's got three! What about the
clods? That is serious stuff. Is that your wife?

I liked the Coolerator, a motorized cooler

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/dakota/coolermobile.jpg
There was an option for the trailer, a regular Igloo with 4 wheels.
Two kids were riding around on this promoting them.

I don't drink and I don't smoke and I don't go out with girlz that do...

How about girlz that chew? I've been watching Yellowstone, season 3,
and the Teeter character is a ****er.

Yup, good show.

--
Tekkie