Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default West Virginia offering guns as prizes in COVID vaccine lottery

On 06/04/2021 02:15 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 08:20:03 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 06/03/2021 01:35 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:19:33 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 06/03/2021 04:02 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 1:33:46 AM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 04:01:59 +0100, Bod wrote:

WTF !
You gotta know your audience and apparently guns are expected to bring in
the biggest numbers of vax seekers in WV.

Ohio uses a million dollar lottery while Minnesota dangles a free fishing
license, tickets to the state fair,

Do they include vouchers for "fried foods on a stick" ? No point going
to the state fair without enjoying the cuisine.

Cindy Hamilton

Ooh, ooh, Vikings! The Sons of Norway make their appearance at the fair
every year and the Vikings are a rite of passage. I'm not sure of the
species of the ground meat, pig I think, breaded, and deep fried.

I stick to the rosettes which are bad enough. The booth next door has
deep fried cheese curds. The fair was canceled last year, probably
improving the overall health of the community.

I miss the NH State Fair. It's a more diverse area so there are cannoli
to die for.

When we ate in NH their big thing at the restaurant was fried dough. IIRC we
didn't get any.

https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/what-is-fry-bread/

When the BIA gave the Indians tons of wheat flour to replace grass fed
buffalo they had to figure out what to do with the stuff. They should
have been suspicious of free government ****,

They didn't know what they were dealing with so they get a pass.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK233089/

The Pimas are the leaders with the highest incidence of diabetes in the
world. They did a lot better eating desert cottontails, snakes, and
saguaro fruit.

I can understand it why it was in NH now Dip in butter...

https://www.eatandtravelwithus.com/2...c-city-canada/

That's the fancy version but it grew out of camp bread. I don't know if
it trickled down to NH from Quebec or not. NH is a little bit Frenchy
In my wilder days I sometimes hit a bar in Somersworth NH called The
Frog Pond. They had posters with every French Canadien joke know to man.