Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mara Mara is offline

Default Integrated Dishwasher with fixed panel underneath

I am looking for a like for like replacement for my 20 year old integrated dishwasher.
However, my setup might not be normal as I don't have a full height door attached to my current fully integrated unit.
The pictures attached might better show the current setup.
My other unites have a door height of 76cm.
My current integrated dishwasher has a fixed door hinge, the door height is 68cm, there is also a fixed panel underneath (8cm) add to meet the bottom of the other units.
I also then have a kickboard (8cm)

Will I be able to get any new integrated dishwasher to fit?
I was thinking of getting MIELE G 5072 SCVi
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/1lqi
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/1lqk
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/1lqm
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/1lqo