Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 11:16:54 +0100, bert wrote:

snip

Does this mean if Bert killfiles you'll stop your fanatical rants?

Is this another lie?

I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

Boom! sing 'Another one bites the dust ...'

Except you won't killfile me will you burk, you just can't, even
though I have been completely ignoring you for *ages*.

And why am I happy with all these threats of killfiling? Well, it's
because most of the people who have threatened to killfile me have
*never* helped me so what would I be missing!

Cheers, T i m