Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
On 03/06/2021 08:40, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Robin
writes
On 02/06/2021 19:18, John Rumm wrote:
snip
Given the tools, I would be happy to filter just the off topic
rants. Then we would both be happy.

As would I

Sadly, with so little current *on topic* input from Tim, I have adopted
the full sanction.

I invoked that some time ago. I could cope with him stating his point of
view in one OT thread, but not proselytising in every thread possible,
when no more than 2 or 3 posts would have covered it all.

Only ones I've killfiled are genuine trolls or nutters. I'd say Tim is
very genuine in his beliefs so merely skip his posts when he gets on that
high horse. Unless a horse is exploited too by man. ;-)

--
*Kill one man and you're a murderer, kill a million youand 're a conqueror.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.