Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sun, 30 May 2021 19:04:49 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 30 May 2021 18:08:08 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Sat, 29 May 2021 23:20:24 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 29 May 2021 19:21:27 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

You know, the mother deer 'looking after their young' ...

I should have checked for a tag to identify the owner of the deer that caused £60 of damage to my car!

So, a deer ran into your stationary car and did that sort of damage
did it? ;-)

No, I was going 90.

Kph I hope.

No, mph. It was a 60 limit, so 90 is a reasonable speed to be doing.

It didn't look before crossing,

Why would it, not many predators can do that sort of speed.

I'm sure they've seen cars before. Anyway, if a lion going at 20mph grabbed it it would still die.

it was preoccupied with the female deers which had run across beforehand.

You can't blame him for that then. ;-)

Sex kills, die happy.

Same sort of problem as people who decimate an area that has been
walked by the likes of elephants for thousands of years then they
wonder why the elephants are walking though their crops?

There's a ****ing sign there to tell the deers where to cross!

And it's written in it's language is it, in these days of inclusion?

There's a picture, like this: https://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/2010031...d_signs_17.jpg