Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sat, 29 May 2021 20:47:11 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 29/05/2021 19:22, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with
antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake' corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling
abuse.

Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making? Hint,
the word virus was nothing to do with it.

Are you so myopic and thick you don't recognise a fanatic peddling lies?

Of course I know the point he was attempting to make.

So why call him out on something irrelevant?

Most studies say the claim is fallacious,

It's obvious it's true. We all know things build up a resistance. Why do you think doctors don't hand out antibiotics as much as they used to? They're running out of ones that are still effective.