Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On May 29, 2021 at 11:18:19 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I don't burp at them, but I do /talk/ to them - and, sometimes, I sing!

Here's an example - https://ibb.co/4W8qzyZ

That's just an image -- but what is important is that they herd.

Groan.... don't give up the day job.

Ha! =F0=9F=98=83

Is there a place I can tell Dad jokes for a living?

It's best to sit where Dad can hear you. I doubt he'd pay you much though.

You made a funny!

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow