Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:44:47 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:00:34 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Not really, I just thought I'd use his 'no natural predators' claim to
counter T i m ' s 'look after their young' claim.

snip

I got a deer, does that count?

Funnily ... there was a thing on TV the other day where a 'gamekeeper'
was ear tagging young deer in Richmond Park (I think). He would creep
up to the deer laying in the long grass and punch a hole though it's
ear and add a tag and 'hope' it didn't bleat (from the pain in it's
ear probably?) because if that called attention to the plight of the
young deer to it's mum, the mums would likely come across and defend
it by attacking him.

You know, the mother deer 'looking after their young' ...

I should have checked for a tag to identify the owner of the deer that caused £60 of damage to my car!