Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On May 26, 2021 at 11:15:33 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 26 May 2021 09:01:53 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 25/05/2021 18:51, T i m wrote:

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

FURIOUS BACKPEDAL!

Mention of 'left-brained' = T i m ' s lost the argument again.

Not sure why he said that, left = logical and right = arty, right?

That was the idea... though it is not supported by evidence. Still, it is a
good metaphor.

I'm left then, I have no creative ability and am very logical, but like Tim
I don't like harming animals. It's illogical to cause harm.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow