Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 May 2021 09:01:53 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 25/05/2021 18:51, T i m wrote:

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

FURIOUS BACKPEDAL!

Mention of 'left-brained' = T i m ' s lost the argument again.

Not sure why he said that,

Its his silly obsession.

left = logical and right = arty, right?

Not in his opinion. Corse the whole line is mindless bull**** either way.

I'm left then, I have no creative ability

Dunno, you have a real skill at posting what
quite a few find interesting to discuss.

and am very logical,

That's arguable too. It isnt logical to keep buying
used frog steaming turds with wheels that don't
last long even tho they are cheaper than other cars.

but like Tim I don't like harming animals.

That doesn't gel with what you do to cats to get
them to stop doing what you don't like them to do.

It's illogical to cause harm.

Not when you are training them to do what doesn't come naturally.

While an undesirable approach, it does work very well.
Some of the locals belt the **** out of their dogs with
a length of plastic pipe when they do something you
don't want them to do. Even the most stupid dogs
get the message very quickly,