Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
Mike Coon[_2_] Mike Coon[_2_] is offline

Default Is there any "market" for old electronics, even for free?

In article , NONONOmisc07
@fmguy.com says...

Is there any "market" for old electronics, even for free?

I actually found a recycler in driving distance who claims he will even
take my CRT tvs.

Maybe there's a market for recycled vacuum? ;-)

When I was a schoolboy in the UK back in the 1950s, local kids would
carry CRTs over a girder bridge across a town river in order to drop
them some distance to the water where they would implode.

I averted my eyes as I walked past (to school) in case one got cracked
on the girders while still being held by the child...