Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 25/05/2021 12:18, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:32:04 +0000, Spike

On 25/05/2021 09:08, Spike wrote:
On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

wolves primarily

Rod Speed has just
said in another thread they they have no natural predators,

Do you actually bother to read anything Rod Speed has to say?

Not really,

BS. You read and try to argue with *everyone* because you have no
friends and nothing better to do.

You even call me mate, so it does make me question your friendship
circle. Perhaps you show envy:
1) We're allowed to eat meat
2) Some of us have a circle of friends where we don't feel obliged to
call any acquaintance *mate*.

Probably because you are a
psychopath, caused by being exposed to the routine (and so normalised)
slaughter of animals as a child.

It is normal to eat meat as part of a natural balanced diet. As a child
eating a balanced diet also means we didn't suffer poor brain
development and a loss of IQ.