Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT: Gas shortage

On Sun, 16 May 2021 11:34:06 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 5/16/2021 7:48 AM, Jack wrote:
On 5/13/2021 6:37 PM, Leon wrote:
On 5/13/2021 1:55 PM, G Ross wrote:
Leon wrote:
On 5/13/2021 9:46 AM, knuttle wrote:
No lines here!'

Of course not.* But we don't have oil wells or refineries here.

But I only have 1 oil well in my back yard.* ;~)

I knew it.* You have too much common sense to spend $6-700 on a shop
vac, unless...

LOL, That multi hundred dollar shop vac, let's call it the dust
extractor, has run every time and as for as long as my 4 Festool
sanders, Domino mortiser, Festool track saw, and Kapex miter saw all
combined. Plus a few other tools. It is 13 years old. I'd buy it
again with out much thought.

When you look at the price of a high-end house vac, it's not all that
ridiculous. Sure, it's a lot more than a "5.5HP" Crapsman shop vac
but a $99 Hoover isn't a decent household vac either.