Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT: Gas shortage

On Sat, 15 May 2021 13:12:09 -0500, Markem618
wrote:

On Sat, 15 May 2021 13:55:14 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2021 23:35:32 -0500, Markem618
wrote:

On Sat, 15 May 2021 00:33:51 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2021 22:53:51 -0500, Markem618
wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2021 23:27:37 -0400,
wrote:

Not just Tesla. The "authorities" will be followers, rather like
back-up cameras.

Which can not be used when driving by decree of the law.

Even backwards? ;-)

Do you have a citation? I know of one application where that's one of
the key benefits. There are cameras that (are stitched together to)
"look around" a trailer to show what would be visible in a mirror if
the trailer weren't there. There are also video rearview "mirrors". I
think they're a bad idea because of image distance difference but
that's a different discussion. There are all sorts of other
applications coming down the line for the center console display.

There are things that can't be displayed to the driver when in motion
which is why CarPlay and AndroidAuto disable most apps.

No citation needed

IOW, BS.

No you want to prove it otherwise I am sure you are capable. But I
KNOW that in the USA it is not allowed to use the backup camera as a
rearview while driving.

Good grief. Any idiot knows a negative can't be proven. You made the
claim. Your job.

So take your **** poor response and shove it.

I see logic isn't your strong suit either.